Invisalign in Langley
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
To discuss Invisalign in the Langley BC area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Our office is an Invisalign office, placing us in the top Invisalign experience in Canada , right here in Langley!
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position has prescribed.
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 to 10 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 18 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.